Thank you, poet/writer/bloggin’ buddy Chris Galvin Nguyen for tagging me into the game. The rules are as follows:
1. Post the rules.
2. Tag up to eleven bloggers by posting links to their blogs, and let them know.
3. Create eleven questions for the people you’ve tagged.
4. Answer the questions your tagger posed for you.
5. Have fun!
So, #1, done.
#2 Here are the fellow bloggers I’m tagging. Visit them, visit each other. You’ll be glad you did:
Leah Griffith: Eating Life Raw
Beth Winter: Eclipsing Winter
Rolando Garcia: Phantomimic
Corinne Rodrigues: Everyday Gayaan
Brenda Moguez: Brenda Moquez
Joy Page Manuel: Catharsis
Cathy Kozak: While the Dervish Dances
Sonia Rumzi: Sonia Rumzi
#3 Bloggers, if you choose to play, here are your questions:
- What are your top three favorite films?
- What makes you laugh?
- What would you want to be if you couldn’t be human?
- Are you too cool for school?
- What’s the best thing that could happen to you?
- What’s your favorite element on the periodic table?
- What is “it”?
- Dogs or cats?
- What’s the hardest question you ever had to answer?
- Why is it that I’m just now learning about the Lorax, the new movie notwithstanding?
- If you had the chance to do it all again, would you?
#4 Here are Chris’ questions (yes, there are only 10 of them ;p) and my answers:**
1. When did you start your blog? 2 ½ years ago.
2. Do you blog often, or is it difficult to find the time and inspiration? have Inspiration aplenty. Time and energy? Not as much as I would like.
3. What’s your favourite snack food? Grapes. And pistachios.
4. What is one really strange thing that you would like to do or try? Spend the night in a cemetery. Alive. Near the open gate.
5. Do you edit while you write, or write first, edit later? Write first, edit later.
6. If you could change one major thing about yourself, what would it be? I finally like where and who I am, so nothing. Or, maybe to alter the question a bit, I’d rather grow and evolve than “change,” or is that quibbling with words?
7. What’s the next book on your To Be Read list? AND
8. What are you reading now? Charles Bukowski, Stephen King, and William S. Burroughs are just a few of the authors of at least a dozen books on the to-be-read-next or am reading list. As soon as I finish this post …
9. If you start a book and you don’t care for it right away, how many pages do you give it before you stop reading? For a novel, 20ish at the most. Life is short.
10. What is your favourite time of day and why? Dawn, because it’s the quietest time of the day. Even though you know it’s coming, it always sneaks up on you.
(**3-6 I found out that Chris added another question, so here goes!) 11. Do you have a favourite style or genre of literature? Well, other than poetry, my favorite genre, if I had to choose, maybe is sci fi/paranormal, but really, I like anything that is character driven.
#5 Fun? Had!
© Sweepy Jean and Sweepy Jean Explores the (Webby) World, 2012