Abhisek Panda is to blame!
You see, he tagged me in a “MEME”
I’ll play by the rules as he did deem.
And pull the answers from the air.
1. If you could go back in time to relive one moment, what would it be?
Either my 8th birthday (with the big party and new bike) or my 18th birthday (with the big party and … nevermind)
2. If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?
Wearing the purple pant suit with the purple blouse.
3. What movie or TV character you think you resemble most in personality?
4. Which TV or movie character would you like to be?
Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson. (Oh, wait, I thought you said, “Which character would I like to do?”)
5. If you could push one person in the whole world off a cliff and get away with it, who would it be?
Do they have to be alive or can I reanimate somebody and then push them off the cliff?
6. Name one habit you want to change in yourself.
Answering questions with a question.
7. Describe yourself in one word.
8. Describe the person who named you in this MEME in one word.
9. Why do you blog? Answer in one sentence.
A two-sentence question: That’s ironic.
10. Name at least 3 people or more to send this MEME, and then inform them.
Arrgh, this is always the hard part! So to solve the problem, I’ll make this open ended. Here are some blogging buds I’ll tag for starters: